When one thinks of comfort combined with traditional Indian attire, only Kurtis comes to mind. Kurti is known for its combination of beauty and simplicity. In the Indian subcontinent, kurti is considered as one of the most important pieces of clothing. Gota Patti Kurtis is the complete package and can be worn during formal occasions as well as casually. Gota Patti Kurti can be team up for perfect look with a stylish pair of leggings, churidar, Patiala pants, salwar, cigarette pants or jeggings. There are always few variations in Gota Patti Kurtis just like the repeated change in cuts and styles. In the frequently changing fashion mania, kurti is only the exception. Complement Gota Patti Kurtis with fine jewelry and rhinestone-studded heels for special occasions and festive parties to display glamour. Just like other wholesale Kurtis, gota Patti kurtis is also a very important and popular type of Kurti in women’s fashion. This style of Kurtis suits all body types. Gota Patti kurti has an ethnic yet trendy look. Gota Patti Kurti is very popular among the young girls. Bollywood celebrities are often spotted wearing these type of Kurtis. Gota Patti Kurtis is particularly best suited for those who don’t follow any fashion rules rather enjoy making their own. Fashion іѕ an aspect which іnfluеnсеѕ the lіvеѕ of mаnу wоmеn, dоmіnаtіng their dауѕ and еvеn nights. Kеер іn mind this feature, there іѕ nо wonder that many designers рrороѕе beautiful collections оf kurtіѕ.
Salwar kameez are necessary for the wardrobe of every woman. There isn’t an Indian woman who can imagine a wardrobe lacking the Salwar kameez. The reason is, Indian women love variety, colors, fabrics, prints, comfort, patterns and salwar suits perfectly fulfill their needs. The length of the Suits can reach anywhere from the upper thighs or all the way down to the ankles. It can either have a loose fit or a body-hugging one. Traditionally, the kurta doesn’t have pockets but the modern variants these days do. Suits are considered as ethnic wear which shows the traditional look. The favorite style of ethnic suit, adored by women is clearly the Anarkali suit. The elegance of a designer Anarkali suit is loved by all! Whether it is a long Anarkali suit or a party wear suit, the salwar suit is just the right choice for every occasion. One of the most worn ethnic wear suits is available in a wide range of variety and design. From chikankari salwar suits, silk salwar suits, cotton salwar suits, lehengas and much more. Another admired type of ethnic suit is the Salwar Kameez. The Punjabi Salwar Kameez is best for a casual occasion, same goes with the Patiala salwar kameez. For a much fancier look, one can always go for the designer wholesale Salwar kameez. The Patiala suits give the wearer a sense of comfort that’s rare to find among all the Indian attires. Women prefer churidar suits because of its embroidery, heavy addition, or sometimes, just for a simple feel. Fashion is a language that creates itself in clothes to interpret reality.
Mirror work Kurtis is one of those types of Kurtis which purely displays the tradition of Indian culture and also gives the beauty of wearing traditional attire.
These types of kurtis are little bit different from other varieties of kurtis especially from georgette kurtis because these types of kurtis have handmade designs which give a classy look which is the main reason behind the sale of these wholesale kurtis because most of Indian women’s who wear Kurtis and want to try an attire which gives a traditional look which is mainly come from a handmade kurtis as compare to machinery made products.
Mirror work Kurtis are very famous among women because it also gives a decent look by which women can wear them in party, function, or their home as well just like other traditional kurtis but other kurtis cannot match the charm of mirror work kurtis which it gives even wearing them in your home. These kurtis can be combined with leggings, palazzos, jeans etc.
The name Mirror work itself defines the art in making of these kurtis like the applying of mirrors on the kurti which is not an easy task to do which makes them special and the reason of their class and traditional look. There are many designs of mirror work applied on the kurtis which gives the option of choosing your favorite one from a lot of varieties.
There are many patterns available for mirror work kurtis because in the time of new fashion lifestyle traditional dresses also making the market hot by their stylish and classic designs which make them suitable for the current fashion world.
So, if you want a kurti which gives u a stylish look and give an option of choosing from millions of designs and reflects the tradition look also than you can try mirror work Kurtis which are now easily available on many online portals.
WholesaleBox provides you an amazing feature which helps you to sell products online and earn money without spending a single rupee. You can simply download WholesaleBox mobile application, set up an account and then set your margin. Finally, choose the products and start selling by sharing product templates.
The WholesaleBox app not only helps users to buy products anywhere on their mobiles with the user-friendly interface but also provides other facilities like this.
Here you will learn how you can create your own application by set your own margin price for your customers on Wholesalebox products and you will also learn how to create your own templates in the app.
What is the margin price?
The margin price is the difference between the selling price and cost price. This feature allows you to get more profit margins on products with different costs.
Step1: How to Create a Wholesalebox User Account
First, you need to create a Wholesalebox User account, if you don’t already have one. You can create one on this page here.
The first question you’re asked is,” Enter your mobile number or Email”. You can either register with the mobile number or with the E-mail.
Next, you must verify your identity through the OTP which has been sent to your given mobile number or E-mail Id.
Once you verify your identity, you’ll be asked to select your business type. Here, there are four types of business.
If you make products and want to sell, then you can select your type as Manufacturer and if you are a wholesaler then select your type as Wholesaler. Those who owns or runs a shop then Shopkeeper is your business type. You can select your business type as Online Seller/ Reseller if you want to be a drop shipper.
Here I have selected my business type as Shopkeeper.
Next, you are prompted to the profile page. You need to set up your profile by providing your Contact name, Shop name and address, and most important Password of your account.
Your account is now created! Now, you are directed to the home screen which consists of all the categories.
Step2: How to set your store margin
Once you have your account, can now set your own margin price for the products.
For this, go to Settings and tap on Set your Store Margin. If you want 80% Mark up price for a Rs. 100 item, then enter 80 in the given text box and click Update. This will increase the price of every product in your application by 80%. This way you can set your own price of each product for your customers.
Step3: How to set your own WhatsApp template
The app has predefined tags which help you to set many template combinations according to your choice.
For this, go to Settings and tap on Whatsapp Image Sharing Template option.
Here you will find some in-built templates along with the preview. For setting your own template, you will have click on Create New Template button at the end of the page.
Here you have to enter a unique name for your template. Choose tags from bottom to create your own style template. Don’t forget to click on right button at the top to save your newly created template in the end.
Step4: How to select your items
Now, it is time to select the items which think your customer would like them. For this, go to home screen and select the category. Here I am choosing category Kurtis.
Here you can see a huge collection of different types and styles of Kurtis along with price set by Wholesalebox. You can shortlist your Kurtis by clicking on the item and press the heart shaped button at the top.
Isn’t that simple? Repeat the process for short listing more items in the various categories.
Step5: How to send the pictures of selected items on Whatsapp
By now, you have explored all the items in each category and have chosen the best items for your customers. It is time to send the pictures of the selected items for your customers’ approval. For this, go to home page and tap on the heart shaped button. Here you will find all your selected items.
Long press on each item for selection and tap on Whatsapp icon at the top. This will direct you to Share Preview page.
You must be wondering where your margin price and template are that you have set in the beginning. You can see your designed template along with your margin price at the bottom of each image on this page.
Now tap on right button at the top. This will lead you to your Whatsapp broadcast list. Also watch the video for the same now:
What to Do Next
Congratulations! Hopefully, you’ve started getting orders on your items that you have sent. Also read: How to start a readymade garment business?
If you have any questions or comments I would be happy to answer them in the comment section below.
We all want to be loved by others. Thus, the selfie is the most popular and convenient way to show love for one. Self-portrait photograph or Selfie is the photograph of you, taken by yourself. The craze for clicking all kinds of selfies has become the mode for capturing all the beautiful moments of one’s life and posting it on social networking sites for the World to see and appreciate it. These days there is one more term popular called as Selfie Kurtis.
In today’s world, smartphones with a good quality front camera are easily accessible and affordable to people. People normally take selfies to show their new avatars like clicking selfies with new clothes, a new hairstyle or with weird expressions. There are numerous types of selfies but Mirror selfie is well liked.
Trends in fashion industry vary rapidly. Each day a new trend comes in and old gets vanished. But the charm for Kurtis is never ending. The latest trends of fashion are implemented, but keeping the desires of younger as well as older generations. These trends usually vary according to seasons.
Indian Kurtis which is worn globally is the essential part of any woman’s wardrobe. Be it a wedding, hang out or office, wearing Kurti is one of the most favorite attire among women of all ages around the world because of its simplicity and solace.
Selfie Kurtis is the latest trend in the world of fashion industry. This trend is inspired by the activity Selfie, which is going around massively. These Kurtis are being loved by young girls as they fulfill the desire of looking pretty during their selfies. These Kurtis are designed especially for selfies so that you can take as many selfies as you want and each time get commendable pictures. They have a light work on them and come in almost every type of fabric. Cotton and chanderi fabrics are popular.
Following are some of the selfie Kurtis available on Wholesalebox:
- Selfie Anarkali Kurti: This Anarkali Kurti comes in cotton fabric and is apt to wear during hot summers. You can click selfie in wearing an Anarkali Kurti with widening the flare with the other hand to show the long flowy suit.
- Selfie Straight cut Kurti: It is in demand due to its long straight cut hemline which gives an attractive taller, straighter and slimmer figure during selfies. Wear them with appropriate color leggings.
- Selfie Double Layered Kurti: As the name suggests, it has an extra layer with one layer of cloth overlapping the other. It gives volume during selfie and thus is best for skinny girls.
- Selfie High-low cut Kurti: With shorter hemline in front and longer at the bottom, these selfie high low cut Kurti is every girl’s top choice. It can be paired up with palazzo or leggings and you are ready to pout.
- Selfie slit Kurti: Kurtis with slits both in front and sides gives a stylish look to the wearer. You can wear them in offices during events with pants or palazzos and have out of the box selfie.
- Selfie Flared Kurti: If you got bored of wearing Anarkali, then try this flared kurtis. Flares give a rich look during parties and bring the feminine look. They are available in varieties and styles from wide flare to narrow flare.
- Selfie Shirt style Kurti: It is the fusion of western and Indian wear. If you want a professional office selfie, then it is the best choice to wear. It goes well with jeggings, leggings, and pants.
At many times, among hundreds of selfies, only a few of them are the perfect one. Most of the time, capturing angle is not good. Simply, changing the angle of capturing the selfie can result in a flattering photograph. To get a perfect selfie, raise the camera till the chin and look at it, it hides your chin and you can see yourself till feet. If you are wearing an Anarkali Kurti, then you can widen the flare with the other hand to show the long flowy suit.
You get all types of selfie Kurtis on WHOLESALEBOX. It is an online platform which bridges the gap between manufacturers and retailers and provides facility to deliver the order at the chosen place. Thus, shopkeepers can sell trendy and fashionable clothes and accessories to their customers easily.
If you are a selfie addict person, then you should have at least one selfie Kurti. Hurry and buy these trendy selfie Kurtis and click as many commendable selfies as you want and get likes and compliments on social networking sites.
What is Cotton Fabric?
Nature has given cotton qualities that make it’s a smoother, softer and more comfortable choice. Among all fabrics, Cotton is the most widely used fabric. Cotton Fabrics is best used in summers because of its light weight and it is very comfortable (stay cool in summer with cotton clothes). Cotton is Hypoallergenic. This Fabric is cheaper as compared to other fabrics.
There are 3 types of cotton to talk about for:-
- Cotton 60-60
- Cotton 40-40
- Cotton 60-40
To meet ladies apparel needs in a satisfactory manner, there is 60 – 60 Cotton Fabric that is used to make attractive outfits. The entire range is fabricated by using latest knitting technology and quality tested threads.
Yarns are classified by number. The higher the number or count, the lighter or finer the yarn. Cotton 60-60 is ideal for piecing complicated blocks.
This is very soft fabric in all the types. Elegant designs can be tried with this fabric. “Like all magnificent things, it’s very simple.” Cotton 60 – 60 is good in quality as compared to cotton 40-40 and cotton 60-40. Higher counts are difficult to make, so higher the counts goes, the price will increase. So, we can say it is the lightest and the most expensive type of fabric. It is cost effective, light weight fabric. Wholesalebox provides you the best fabrics and you can save up to 25%-35% on bulk order.
Cotton is stronger when it is wet. Cotton 40-40 is the heaviest. The weight of 40s count yarn is 1.5 times that of a yarn of 60s count. This is cheaper than both cotton 60-60 and cotton 60-40. Durability of clothes is a major issue and cotton 40-40 is the most durable fabric among all. 40 weight cotton thread is ideal for machine quilting where you want the quilting to be prominent. Cotton 40-40 has soothing texture. This fabric is easy to maintain and can be washed easily. This Fabric is best used for making high quality shirts and wearing these shirts will definitely enhance your looks. Clothes made from this fabric are perfect in finishing.
Start working with cotton 60-40 fabric because it’s easy to work with , to wash, to take care of, to wear if it’s warm or cold. It is the combination of both cotton 60-60 & cotton 40-40, hence it has qualities of both. It is commonly used for both piecing and quilting.
Cotton 60-40 is not that expensive and still holds good quality. It is best used for making women clothes like dresses and Kurtis. Extremely durable, clothes made out of cotton 60/40 fabric have been known to last a lifetime. Apparel made today with cotton 60-40 fabric is usually treated with a DWR finish to help with water repellent and can be continually retreated over the life of the garment. Clothes made from this fabric have fine finishing. Cotton 60-40 is skin friendly and has great texture.
Comparing these 3 types of cotton fabric is not easy. All three are very efficient and cost effective. Overall, we can conclude that cotton 60-60 is more expensive, cotton 40-40 is heaviest, but all three are best in their use. Checkout fabrics on wholesalebox at lowest price.
“The joy of dressing is an art”
As you all know that monsoon has arrived, it has made everyone excited and has enhanced the beauty of nature. It has given a new makeover to our surroundings, so with the flow, it’s our time also to get a new makeover for this Season.
All about Rains
Monsoon always brings a charm with it. At this time everyone in nature seems to be happy. It makes the environment alive again. So monsoon season clothes cannot be boring and depressing. They should be happening just like nature gets after a rain.
Monsoon is a season with humidity so the clothing of this season should be permeable. This season is all about the versatile and Morden dresses, dresses which are light but whose effects are strong.
The fabric which should be used in this season can resist the blotch and splash of mud and slush and dry quickly like cotton, silk, nylon, chiffon, denim, mull, gabardine, etc.
Monsoon and Women Collection
The best part of the monsoon is the rains. We all love to play in the rain, but it brings a lot of problems with clothing. What your customers would like to wear in the rainy season so that we can remain stylish and enjoy the beauty of this season? This question always hits in our mind whenever monsoon comes. Don’t worry, we are here to tell you what is best women collection for your customers especially for women collection.
Here we present some functional and fashionable monsoon wardrobe essentials which will also save your customers from unpredictable showers.
Here are 15 best outfits your customers can wear in this Season of Monsoon:
1. In monsoon, you don’t have to worry about the tanning as there are no long sunny days, so one can go sleeveless. Try to sell short dresses as they look elegant and are appropriate for this climate. Short dresses are versatile and suit all occasions whether it’s a party at poolside or dinner or a cocktail night.
Go for floral prints also you can sell them with a matching clutch. As knee length dresses will avoid drenching on clothes from water logs on the streets which are a very common problem of this season. It will also work for them who is short in height or want to look taller.
2. Buy shorts for your customers, if your customer don’t have a women collection because this season is perfect to wear shorts as they are comfortable and matches with the hotness of this Season. Girls can make their legs happy and make the world jealous of you. It is said people don’t wear Denim stuff as they are not in trend. Try to sell Botanical print shorts, shorts with floral or fruit prints with cool sunglasses and strappy sandals or can make customers happy with rompers as it will also look pretty good on girls in this weather.
3. Girls who are not comfortable with shorts or girls who have stubby legs, they can switch to stylish capris for this monsoon. So you can attract customers with Capris for the upcoming 2017 monsoon season. Capris are playful and geeky. It will look elegant with the crop tops and boots or customers can do the experiments. As best style is what they like on themselves.
Tapered capris give a flattering look as they follow the natural leg line which gives a better look. Girls with Short height can wear capris with high heels as it will look good and solve their shorter height problem. You can also buy cropped pants instead of capris for women as it also looks flawless with high heels or high boots.
4. This monsoon avoids selling your stylish leather handbags as they may lose their shine in this season as a customer might not prefer to buy them or complaint about the quality. Sell Vibrant designed and Waterproof bags as they will look good with their outfits and will keep their stuff safe in this Season from the water. So no more worry of rains buys something special for your clients. So go get these for this monsoon season as it will be in high demands.
5. If your customers want to remain stylish and fashionable in all season then you have sell women collection as per the trends. So buy Floral printed or retro black, printed dress for your clients in this Monsoon as they are in trend. If they don’t like feeling too sweet and pretty then they can wear it with some cool platform sneakers. It will help them to maintain their trendy status in society and of course, your clientele is going to increase. You can give them the advice to avoid wearing any kind of makeup in this season and only use waterproof makeup like waterproof eyeliner and mascara it will work as a saviour in this humid climate.
6. Try to buy Non – Slippery flip flop shoes from wholesalers as they come in variations of colors, patterns, and designs, these footwear looks effortlessly stylish while protecting your customers in this monsoon and it will look beautiful with their outfit and also keep them safe on the slippery surface. Go for Stylish and printed one as they will attract people more. You can also go for colorful Crocs or plastic footwear’s or Gum footwear’s as they are also easy to maintain and washable for your customers. They will also look stylish in this monsoon season.
7. Every Season has its taste. Like in monsoon people try to wear light and elegant accessories and avoid heavy ones. Simple earrings or necklaces will be best for this season. As elegance is another name of the monsoon. For parties also like poolside or beachside try to suggest the elegance of this season by making your customers buy Funky Jacque’s Lavender Floral Crown and silver short necklace with cool sunglasses.
8. Jumpsuits will be best if your customers are looking for some outing purpose in the lovely weather of monsoon. These pieces always look very stylish and it will look perfect with chic shoes. Tall girls can carry this dress very beautiful as they look good in it. It reflects their personality in a better way. Girls with short height can go for romper dresses with high boots it will defiantly turn heads wherever they go. Sleeveless romper over a simple black tee, paired with a waist-tied bomber jacket, leather sneakers, and mirrored sunglasses will look perfect in this season.
9. For a casual day outing or low-key vacation, advise your customers to keep themselves look effortless by pairing a knee-length skirt which makes their looks pretty well on them in this beautiful season. It is better for short girls with high heels as their cuteness will reflect more. Suggest for maxi skirt they look great with a crop top and fringe bags or mini skirt if they are comfortable with that. It will give a sexy look in this romantic weather. Try to purchase printed ones which are available in beautiful colors.
10. Girls who love to wear Indian ethnic dresses avoid wearing suits and salwar in this Season then this option can become uncomfortable for them. So it will better for you if suggest customers to buy Kurti with leggings or churidar as it will definitely give an elegant look which will be perfect for this Season and keep them attached to the tradition. After all, we are here to make happy and stylish customers in every possible way. Floral print and vibrant color will be the best choice for Kurti lovers. Try to sell Kurti of cotton or nylon fabric. They are available in the wholesale market in various pattern and color.
11. Rain is the Best part of the Monsoon, we all love when water sprays down on us, but we all hate our wet and sticky clothes after that. So try to keep pants instead of jeans in this season, assuming it to be a customers choice as they are will feel more comfortable in the above situation than jeans. The bright color will enhance the beauty of their dress up so sell it in women collection the maximum. Sell it with crop tops or with sleeveless tops to reflect their elegant look.
12. If your customer is looking for the Seasonal party, try to sell simple and elegant dresses and if they want to look different and attractive in same then they can buy Shrugs of vibrant colors or of floral print from your shop. It will look flawless on your clients and prefer to buy from your store only. It is available in many patterns and materials, give them a v neck shrug or shrug with the light thick material as it is perfect according to monsoon season.
13. Spring is a mixture of a cold and humid season and there can be queries for Jackets in this season. This cool Season is also perfect to sell Jackets which look fashionable. They can try with the same vibrant colors like yellow or orange or if they want to keep it simple and attractive go for a printed one as shown in the picture. A bomber jacket of light thick material will be a better option to wear in this monsoon season. Loose hair will be perfect add on with this outfit.
14. You might get some queries of Sling Bags in this season. If they don’t want to carry a big handbag and want something easy to carry then sling bag is the best option. If they prefer to wear western you can make them buy some stylish and funky one or ethnic than selling a decent choice with matching colors is awesome. So being a shopkeeper you should mention both qualities to sell best women collection. Try to keep a stock of waterproof ones as it will keep their stuff safe.
15. It is best to wear sandals during the Monsoon, as there is always a chance that you will get caught in a deluge or that your footwear will break as you wade through puddles. So selling Sandals are a nice idea for more customers. Long girls can wear flat shoes instead of high heels as it will help to reflect their height, which will be good for them and also keep them safe from the above-mentioned problem.
Here is ends a brief discussion on all monsoon favorable fashionables, women collection and the best outfits for your customers so that they can remain stylish and trendy in this season of monsoon and of course to increase your sale. But having a trendy collection is not an easy task as you have to explore all the varieties and patterns so that you can have happy clientele and huge line customers.
Now the question is from where you can find all this stuff that too in Wholesale rate? It’s hard to find for many shopkeepers it will be too time to consume. So from where you can get these at wholesale price without actually traveling to different places? The answer is very simple online wholesaler-WholesaleBox, you can find all this stuff easily and they will deliver you all your order on your doorstep at best price. So for what you are waiting for orders online and grab them all.
We Indians love our colors and our clothes. For women, boutiques are the most favorite sources to purchase clothes and other stuff. Boutiques are now growing very fast and sell many types of clothes in different fabrics. To sell more clothes they have to decide which type of Boutique Fabric they should use, and choosing fabric for clothes is the most difficult part of their work. The wrong choice of fabric can mean a very unsuccessful project.
Boutiques and the Fabrics:
Boutiques order different types of fabrics from different wholesale stores and mostly it depends on the ongoing season and what are the latest trends in fashion. There are few Fabrics that are commonly used by most of the boutiques.
In India, cotton is the most widely used fabric. In summers, cotton is the best fabric or the most used fabric because of its light weight, and easy to wear. Boutiques use cotton very frequently and most of the styles can be tried with cotton fabric as it is easy to use and can be mixed smoothly with other fabrics to produce more similar fabrics. Cotton fabric is cheaper as compared to other fabrics also there is a huge market of cotton, that’s why boutique purchase cotton on a large scale and Wholesalebox-online wholesaler provides you the best cotton fabrics with reasonable prices to the boutiques and shopkeepers..
Silk is a natural protein fiber, some forms, of which can be woven into textiles. In India, wearing silk fabric feels luxurious and considered as special. Silk drapes beautifully and it looks more attractive that’s why many clothing items are made from these special fabrics. Boutiques mainly use silk for making sarees and lehngas. The demand of silk fabric is increased during festive or wedding season. Keeping silk with them for boutiques is very important, but handling silk is not easy for boutiques. Boutiques store their silk in cool, dry and dark place so the sun and moisture do not affect silk.
Chiffon is a lightweight Boutique Fabric with a sheer appearance and a magical luster. Boutiques mostly use chiffon to weave sarees, dresses, and scarves. This fabric is generally used in formal wear. Chiffon is a dreamy fabric used to create flowy Anarkali gheras and light sarees.
Satin is a very smooth Boutique Fabric and it represents royalty. Boutiques mostly use this fabric for women’s lingerie, nightgowns, blouses, and evening gowns, but also in some men’s boxer shorts, briefs, shirts, and neckties.
The net has been one of the most sensual fabrics available in the fashion industry. It is used widely to create Indian ethnic attires. Net is used because of its flexibility. It looks like little bit heavy, but it is lightweight and compact-able.
Fabrics are an important part for boutiques because you can style them in the way you want. If you like to have fabrics in wholesale price then you go for online wholesalers-WholesaleBox. You can visit the site Wholesalebox or call on (+91) 141 – 4049163 and (+91) 8696491521.
Readymade Garment business these days is too much into trends because of changing fashion every next day. From ladies garments to Kidswear, readymade garment business has a good sell in the market. These days, even young professionals are diverting their choices towards this business due to high demand and margins. Now before starting any business, there is a need to have a proper study about that particular idea. So, this is the guide explaining about the ready mate garments business and let’s start with what are the requirements:
Online Purchase of Procurement:
When you travel to purchase inventory, time and money are wasted and it is the starting of business where you have very less money with you. The starting phase of any business is very crucial when all steps are taken with proper guidance. There are online wholesalers who provide all readymade garments business from different cities at a low price because they purchase directly from manufacturers. You just have to identify the designs in trends and order them from your mobile or laptop. Remember not to order too much in one go, try to understand the choice of your customer.
Start with Small scale:
You have a factory or shop for your ready-made garment business, but start on a small scale. Find out the market potential of the area you are trying to cover in business and then expand. In a shop, you should not order or bring too much collection at a time start on a small scale.
Gain some experience before:
Try to work in some ready-made store business to know more about this business. It is always good to have experienced before burning your own money in something. Once you work in a store you come to know the challenges of that business and how to deal with them.
A crucial part of any business is the selection of location. The location should be selected with proper survey and start your store where you can fight the competition.
To start a business, you need to take all legal permissions. There should be proper tax invoices and business license so that you will not face any issue in the future. The online wholesalers provide proper tax bills for all goods.
The marketing strategies should be made before the start of any new business. It should be done such that you get the maximum customers in a store. Also, get an idea about the amount you are going to invest and returns for the same. Though marketing is a continuous process, still you must plan before the start.
When you purchase goods for the first time it is quite tough to choose and you feel like buying a huge stock. But, it is not a good idea in case of just the beginning of the market. In such cases, online wholesalers will be helpful for you.
Target Selective Items:
Rather than stuffing all age group clothes stay focused on single or maximum two types of clothes. For example, you can keep baby items, wedding collection, western wear, tradition or any other category. In future, you can expand more, but work as per the market needs and trends.
The clothes quality should be maintained with respect to the cost of any product. You should not move towards cheap or too expensive stuff rather try to find something reasonable for the quality. This is the best way to attract repeat customer.
Try to have good infrastructure because the visuals attract faster and especially the outer appearance of the store. It should be kept in mind that store is managed in a proper way like same size clothes kept in the same row is a nicer way to deal with customers .
A ready-made clothing store is a serious type of business and provides you steady income every month if you work properly. As there are no limitations on clothing items the investment should be done properly by keeping the above-mentioned points in mind.
GST Identification Number Brings Unified Market in India!
Once GST is implemented it will provide a unique identification number which is also called as GSTIN or GST Identification Number. It is similar to the TIN number which is assigned under VAT law, but it will be under just a single authority. Definitely, this will create a better tax administration and improve collection of taxes.
The structure of GSTIN:
- The GSTIN will be a 15 digits long code for all taxpayers.
- The first two digits will explain the state code and next ten digits will be a PAN number of candidates.
- 13th digit will tell the number of registrations a legal firm has within the state.
- 14th digit will be alphabet “z” which is constant for all the GSTIN.
- The last digit will be used as the checksum digit of the total number.
How can you apply for GSTIN?
The taxpayers need not to register again for GSTIN they will be validated through CBDT’s database. This registration is provisional for 6 months and as per the government requirement, candidates can submit relevant data within this duration. This registration is free of cost to everyone.
Profits having GSTIN:
If you are not registered to the GST Identification Number then you cannot collect GST from your customers neither can claim any input taxes credits already paid by him/her.