Trends in fashion industry vary rapidly. Each day a new trend comes in and old gets vanished. Yet there are some trends which never go out of trend and Black colour clothes is one of them. The colour black has many connotations. For some, it is a color which represents darkness and mystery, while for some it is a color of power and authority. Black suits every skin tone and is a figure – flattering color. It is a classic and most preferred color in both men and women’s clothing for all seasons. Wearing head – to – toe Black is the easiest and modish way to get dressed up. The best part of this color is it camouflages every stain and dust.
We at Wholesalebox provide a wide variety of best quality clothes and accessories both for men and women at wholesale prices for retailers. It is an online platform which bridges the gap between manufacturers and retailers and provides facility to deliver the order at the chosen place. Thus, shopkeepers can sell trendy and fashionable clothes and accessories to their customers easily. The color black is present in almost every type of clothing from ethnic dresses to western dresses. Following are some ethnic and western clothes, trendy at wholesale price:
- Saree: A black colour saree is the safest way to dress up for any event, whether it is a sophisticated cocktail party or a big wedding. Every woman loves to flaunt the black saree. It is the perfect answer to “What to wear?”. It gives plenty of choices to experiment with your look. A black saree is the first choice among young girls as it highlights their sensuous side of personality.
- Kurtis: Kurtis is worn not only casually, but is now worn formally in offices as well as at parties. Kurti is a garment that makes the woman look modern as well as traditional at the same time. A simple black colour clothes or a kurta can be styled up with simple accessories while going casually either to hang out or shopping. You can style up your party wear suit with the hair bun, glittering earrings, simple makeup and at the end carry your Minaudiere bag and you are ready to go for an evening party.
- Western wear: Black top or T- shirts can be found in every girl’s wardrobe as it needs no maintenance and is cool to wear. A black top with blue jeans is a combination which never fails. These tops can be worn on a type of bottom like shorts, capris, skirts, patiala, etc. Black top is the preferred choice to wear on colorful bottoms. The black colour has an ability to make the woman appear slim; hence black color dress is the foremost option for an evening party. It looks elegant on every body shape. Wear it on black silhouette and black accessories to have a head – to – toe black appearance. You can also wear flat glittering bellies.
- Bottom wear: When you don’t understand which color bottom will go best with your top or kurta, then black on the bottom will solve your problem. Black color fitted jeans can be worn under Kurta as leggings.
- Men’s shirt: Not every man has a sense of fashion and style. For some guys, it takes a lot of time to dress smartly. A man can wear a black color shirt either in office or a party without a rethink.
- Trousers: Trousers are comfortable and versatile bottom wear for men. Black trousers are great for any occasion and can be easily dressed up to be a gentleman. They are ideal for matching with simple T- shirts for casual wear as well as shirts for formal wear.
The black colour clothes, was and will always be an integral part of the fashion industry. Every piece of clothing always looks better in black. Love for color BLACK will never fade. Till then stay healthy and keep shopping!!
3 replies on “Clothes that can be worn in Black colour”
Black colour is favourite of everyone. In market the cloths of black colour are most demanded.
Nothing looks sophisticated than the black outfit.
I myself am loving black for summer!
BTW @wholesaleBox, great collection of fashion products <3
I love the colour black! And this blog gave me so many good ideas ! Awesome. 🙂